FAQ

Getting started

When a product is purchased from Pearls with Purpose, over 72% is used to impact the life of another human being on the other side of the world. The remaining 28% is used here in America for marketing and raising awareness.
Pearls with Purpose is an online donation and shopping platform that hires and gives back beautiful dignity to Artisans
Serving the global poor. Low-income people in the developing world have dramatically lower standards of living than low-income people in the U.S., and we know that helping them earn money can provide more meaningful benefits when targeting the former.
For the charities that we direct the most funds to, we publish regular reports on the charity's progress against its objectives and on its updated financial situation.

We plan to continue the practice of publishing regular updates on our sales and contributions.